URLS

Publish your ebooks on Kindle at Amazon's Digital Text Platform
Publish your blogs on Kindle at Kindle Publishing for Blogs

Friday, August 13, 2010

Where's the &%%$#@( report???

I had expected to find the Kindle Blog Earnings report to be ready on August 11. It is now August 13, so it's two days late.

This has got me really annoyed.

I am an Amazon.com associate, which means I offer Amazon books for sale on my websites. That system is set up that I receive a report the very next day telling me what sold (if anything) how much commission I got for it, and so on.

I don't understand why they can't do the same things for blogs. After another month, for example, my daily blog report still has my Blog Review Blog at 69 subscriptions, when the Earnings Report I'd received, on July 11, had my subscriptions as double that -- for the month before. So the "daily" report is not two weeks behind the times, not a month behind the times, but two months behind the times. Very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment