URLS

Publish your ebooks on Kindle at Amazon's Digital Text Platform
Publish your blogs on Kindle at Kindle Publishing for Blogs

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Remittance Advice Has Arrived

I've never bothered to check, but I wonder if Amazon, or whoever handles the payouts for the blogger section of their business, are located in England? I mean..."Remittance Advice" indeed.

I got my June payment from my blogs today. I'm expecting to get my July blog report around August 10th or so. In fact I'm looking forward to that a great deal. For the past few months my blog income has been so low as to hardly be worth talking about, but with the introduction of my Kindle Blog Report, I started getting some decent subscriptions. (Albeit, it took three months for that one to build its audience.) I expect to have at least 200 subscribers to my Rush Limbaugh report after only a month (on the other hand, my Barack Obama Report and Sarah Palin report have utterly tanked.) I also have a fiction blog that should have over 100 subscriptions, as well.

So, as you can perhaps tell, I am extremely excited, but of course a little apprehensive, to see that August 10 report. By keeping track of the numbers on each blog's Amazon page, I can tell that the blogs are being subscribed to in great numbers. But of course it's impossible to tell if they are being unsubscribed to, just as rapidly.

On the other hand, the "daily" report that I receive has each of these blogs in positive numbers, even though it is a couple of months behind the times. For example it still has my Kindle Blog Report at 11 new subscriptions / 80 total subscriptions, when in last month's monthly report, the one with the "real" numbers on which you get paid, I had over 128 subscribers.

So, 7 more days to go. Ah, I must possess my soul in patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment