URLS

Publish your ebooks on Kindle at Amazon's Digital Text Platform
Publish your blogs on Kindle at Kindle Publishing for Blogs

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I knew it!

It's taken them 3 days, but the Kindle Daily Blog report is updating right now (12.06 bloody am!) and all my blogs that had doubled in subscription size have now returned to their previous numbers. I guess I should have been more suspicious than I already was by the fact that they had all exactly doubled.

So now, I'm watching half my blog subs disappear (I'm refreshing it every 5 minutes to watch the toll of doom.)

Just heartbreaking.


_______________
Subscribe to our other blogs on Kindle:
Seaborn: Oceanography Blog
Star Trek Report: Space Sciences
Volcano Seven: Treasure and Treasure Hunters
Rush Limbaugh Report

No comments:

Post a Comment