URLS

Publish your ebooks on Kindle at Amazon's Digital Text Platform
Publish your blogs on Kindle at Kindle Publishing for Blogs

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Do You Blog? Turn Your Blog Into A Book

I write a variety of blogs. Some are just of ephemeral interest, others contain material that will always be relevant.

I'm being paid by Amazon once, for subscriptions to my blog.

And I want to be paid by them again, for books published from those blogs.

In the same way that authors who write essays for magazines will then have those essays collected into book form. (Isaac Asimov was the grand master of this. Wrote over 300 essays for the magazine of fantasy and science fiction, and every year from 1960 to the day of his death, Doubleday would put those 12 essays into book form and he'd get paid for them again.

I've spent the last several entries talking about blogging, tomorrow I'll talk about the digital press - book publishing aspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment