URLS

Publish your ebooks on Kindle at Amazon's Digital Text Platform
Publish your blogs on Kindle at Kindle Publishing for Blogs

Friday, July 23, 2010

Blog Publishing: My Success Keeps on Succeeding!

For various reasons I still haven't been able to get back to my book project, but soon, very soon.

Meantime, I'm very pleased with how the Rush Limbaugh Report blog is doing. I continue to get what I estimate to be at least 5 subs a day. Of course my job must be tempered with the knowledge that while I know approximately how many people are subscribing, I won't know how many people subsequently unsubscribe for another 20 days. The next report won't come out until August 10 or so.

The "daily" report continues to annoy me. Sometimes it will be updated every day, then after 3 or 4 days it will lie un-updated for several days. Just doesn't make any sense why it is so inconsistent. I know it doesn't matter, that the info there is at least 30 days out of date, but it still is annoying.

1 comment:

  1. Will you be posting any longer on this blog on the kindle, book finds, and all that. That this 'The Kindle Publisher" blog was to do or will you just be doing that other one on Rush?

    ReplyDelete