URLS

Publish your ebooks on Kindle at Amazon's Digital Text Platform
Publish your blogs on Kindle at Kindle Publishing for Blogs

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Eve Le QiNu's WordFlash - Unofficial Scrabble Study Guide

That's the title of my new book, published last night.

Eve Le QiNu is an anagram of Evil Queen, and I've chosen Magic Mirror as the name of the publisher... on second thought I probalby should have anagrammed that as well...ah well

This is volume 1 of a 2 volume set designed to help folks memorize the 2 and 3 letter words needed for Scrabble.

I stopped halfway through because the file was getting too unwieldy, and also I was putting in so much work and didn't know if it was worth it. I have to work for months and months on a book, only to find out not a soul is interested in buying it.

So I broke it into two parts. If this volume sells, I'll finish off volume 2.

This is something anyone with knowledge of a certain subject can do - create a flash card type game out of it. For example, do a What happened on this date book. Have the date of an event on the first page, they go to the next page and learned what happened on that day.

And if they go from back to front - they see the event and have to come up with the date.

Books like that are easy to do if you have the necessary knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment