URLS

Publish your ebooks on Kindle at Amazon's Digital Text Platform
Publish your blogs on Kindle at Kindle Publishing for Blogs

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Put all relevant info in the 1st paragraph of book description!

I had always known my Scrabble book would be in two volumes, And in the descriptive text of the first book, which came out first, I stated this... in the third paragraph.

Unfortunately B&N's Nook book pages cut off the info about the book at about the 2nd paragraph, one has to "Click to read more" to see the rest of the text, which includes the fact that this book is Vol 1 of 2.

So my Vol 2, which I published about a week after Vol 1, has sold only 1 copy, whereas I had expected it to be bought as a set.

Annoying.

Then again, it might be that people bought volume 1, liked it enough to keep it, but not enough to buy Vol 2. I'll never know. If the text had been properly written, I could make a more informed decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment