URLS

Publish your ebooks on Kindle at Amazon's Digital Text Platform
Publish your blogs on Kindle at Kindle Publishing for Blogs

Thursday, February 23, 2012

1-star reviews don't kill you, someone undercutting your price does

Just figured out why my great sales for my Scrabble book on the Nook have dipped into the toilet - someone's published a similar book, at a cheaper price.

Actually that should have been obvious to me from the start when I was no longer getting purchases... after all when the book had one bad review people still bought it, so why should 3 bad reviews stop it.

Nope, someone saw I was having success with it - someone who reads this blog here, I have no doubt! - and pipped me at the post, stealing my sales away.

Extremely annoying, but then, I only have myself to blame for giving away the secret.

At any event, I'm not too pleased right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment