URLS

Publish your ebooks on Kindle at Amazon's Digital Text Platform
Publish your blogs on Kindle at Kindle Publishing for Blogs

Monday, December 6, 2010

Pulling up your socks and getting on with it...

Well, I've published a handful of books to the Kindle...and all have bombed.

Still, I'm persevering. I've got a fiction book called The Golden Helmet that I'd totally forgotten I'd completed, many years ago. (I always remember writing it, but I hadn't remembered that I'd finished it). So I'll be publishing that shortly.

And I'm redoubling my efforts with blogs. Even though my rage incandesces every time I see the price of my blogs and realize I've been cheated of half my income (as have all other bloggers, of course), there's no denying that if you get some popular blogs, you can make money - and I'm making a helluva lot more money than through my books, which aren't selling.

I'm doing the types of blogs where I can write 15 posts - M, W, F for a whole month - in one day - so even though I've got dozens of blogs, I can keep up with most of them easily.


_______________
Subscribe to our other blogs on Kindle:
Seaborn: Oceanography Blog
Star Trek Report: Space Sciences
Volcano Seven: Treasure and Treasure Hunters
Rush Limbaugh Report

No comments:

Post a Comment