URLS

Publish your ebooks on Kindle at Amazon's Digital Text Platform
Publish your blogs on Kindle at Kindle Publishing for Blogs

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Don't lose heart

I published my first book, The Lady and the Tiger...Moth on Amazon over a month ago, and have had no purchases yet. Heart breaking.

Of course, although I announced it to the various Kindle message boards, I haven't had much other chance to market it. I've been traveling with relatives for the last month, so the website I should have done for it has been hanging fire.

I'm still at a relative's house, and won't be home for good until Wednesday. Then I'll get my girdle in gear and get the websites finished - for the book, and also for all of my blogs.

_______________
Subscribe to our other blogs on Kindle:
Seaborn: Oceanography Blog
Star Trek Report: Space Sciences
Volcano Seven: Treasure and Treasure Hunters
Rush Limbaugh Report

No comments:

Post a Comment