URLS

Publish your ebooks on Kindle at Amazon's Digital Text Platform
Publish your blogs on Kindle at Kindle Publishing for Blogs

Monday, December 20, 2010

Time to go back to books

I continue to vacillate on what would be the best use of my time - writing 30 blogs or writing 5 blogs and working on some books.

I'd had great hopes for The Lady and the Tiger Moth, and while I had two quick sales, nothing since. So that's been a great disappointment.

My "Your Goverment in Action" series tanked as well.

So I'm going back to blogs...right now working on some bibliography blogs for military activity, revolutionary war, WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam. I'll give them until after CHristmas to see if they take off.


_______________
Subscribe to our other blogs on Kindle:
Seaborn: Oceanography Blog
Star Trek Report: Space Sciences
Rush Limbaugh Report

No comments:

Post a Comment