URLS

Publish your ebooks on Kindle at Amazon's Digital Text Platform
Publish your blogs on Kindle at Kindle Publishing for Blogs

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Amazon Customer Service Sucks...

My July report (due the last day of August), finally arrived, 7 days late. Now I just have to wonder when I'm going to get paid. When the report normally comes, about 3 days before the end of the month, the payment is only a day or 2 away.

I don't know when it will come this month.

I had sent in a question yesterday, the day after Labor Day, wanting to know the status - and recieved the answer today - they were still working on the problem. They didn't tell me what it was.

So now I'm wondering if they're going to email me and explain what the problem was, and assure me that it will never happen again, or if I'm going to have to email them again.

I'm hoping that things just went wonky because of the Labor Day holiday, although goodness knows why that should effect anything.

But customer service is definitely not based out of the US. Both times I emailed them, the response came from someone with an Indian name - I'd say their customer service is based out of India. Which would be fine if they spoke excellent English and knew what they were doing... but I wonder....



_______________
Subscribe to our other blogs on Kindle:
Seaborn: Oceanography Blog
Star Trek Report: Space Sciences
Volcano Seven: Treasure and Treasure Hunters
Rush Limbaugh Report

No comments:

Post a Comment