URLS

Publish your ebooks on Kindle at Amazon's Digital Text Platform
Publish your blogs on Kindle at Kindle Publishing for Blogs

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Time to Work on Books

Well, I'm not bothering to do much work on my blogs anymore. It's just too depressing to see how many subs I'm getting from those 2 blogs that used to cost $1.99 and are now 99 cents. So damn annoying.

I'm working on a book called The Lady and the Tiger...Moth. About a year ago, I created a comic strip with that title, featuring a female pilot as the main character, and hired an illustrator to draw 30 strips for me. I submitted this to the King Syndicate, and never got any response. So, I decided to convert it into an ebook. I broke down each strip into single panels, and I'm in the process of writing a sequel to it, which I hope to have finished tomorrow.

I will then publish it, and market it, and recount my sucesses here.

_______________
Subscribe to our other blogs on Kindle:
Seaborn: Oceanography Blog
Star Trek Report: Space Sciences
Volcano Seven: Treasure and Treasure Hunters
Rush Limbaugh Report

No comments:

Post a Comment